10 Reasons why and what you should be taking advantage of as a UHA Member.
UHA membership dues includes
- A searchable webpage and enrolled in our handyman referral program. Linked to your website, email and phone #. Free with no referral fee ever.
- Eligible for our UHA insurance program.
- Access to business forms like sub-contractor agreements, w9, UHA created MyHome service forms.
- Access to Business Support.
- Eligible to become UHA verified.
- Registers you for the UHA Certification Program and $5k fraud protection.
- Discounts on other services like Business Coaching, Mediation, Collections, Web Hosting and more.
- You will be part of an Association that is continuing to support and fight for the rights of the handyman. An Association setting Industry the standard to raise the expectations and credibility of the handyman and his skill.
- All fees paid are tax deductible.
- Enrolled in the affiliate program where you will receive a 30% commission on any UHA referral, Product or service. Customers or handymen referrals included. Residual income paid annually.
Sign up to become a handyman member Sign Up Here
Please visit our links.
United Handyman Association
Handyman Answers with Flash
Become a member of the UHA to qualify for the Discounted Handyman Insurance program with Next Insurance, Inc.