Here is a list of services we offer you as a member.
- Business Start Up Assistance
- Business Coaching and Resources
- Customer referals
- National Verified List
- Networking opportunities
- Web-Hosting and initial webpage
- UHA web verification page for Accredited and Certified members
- $5k guarantee for your customers standing behind certified members
- Website and print member logos for promotion
- Certified member vehicle sticker and Certified Certificate.
- Free Subscription to Family Handyman Magazine
As you can see we are working hard for our members and constantly looking for new ways to help your business.
Join or upgrade your membership and start taking advantage of what we can do for you.
Get your Family Handyman Magazine Subscription included when you become a member.
Registered Handyman Membership ($50 per year)
- Registered Business Logo
- Facebook member group
- Information and resources
- Registers your business on the National Verified Handyman Registry as registered.
- Discounted Webhosting $50 value
Accredited Handyman Membership ($99.00 per year)
- Extended online profile page
- Business document verification to become accredited.
- Use of Membership Logos online or print.
- Link to profile from your website
- Searchable business on our website
- Collection Service (Additional fee)
- Business set up help.
- Discounted Business coaching
- Facebook Member group
- Registers your business on the National Verified Handyman Registry as Verified.
- Discounted Webhosting $99 value
Certified Handyman Membership ($15O per year)
- Includes Accredited Membership $50 Dues
- Certified Handyman License Program.
- Online expanded business profile
- Vehicle sticker
- Certificate for office
- Fraud protection eligible with minimum 3 years in business
- Customer dispute mediation (One occurrence per year)
- Collection service
- Use of company name and logos
- Discounts on business marketing services
- Business support system
- Zoom Business Coaching (Discounted)
- Your Logo or picture on your profile page.
- Registers your business on the National Verified Handyman Registry as Certified with link to your UHA verification page and your website to direct customers.
- Free Webhosting for Certified Members $179.88 value
Become a member today
ISO Certification by the UHA is the one tool every Handyman Business should have to show a commitment to Industry standards and business practices.
*We Guarantee you will gain more customers and make more income as a UHA Certified Business when you utilize your benefits, or we will cover your fees.
Being certified and Licensed by the UHA means more than taking a simple test and paying a fee. The UHA Certified License is only given to businesses that prove to be within the standards of the UHA. The slogan “Excellence Expected” refers to what customers can expect from its members. Because the UHA offers a guarantee and stands behind its certified members they must have a properly structured business, insurance and pass background qualifications. Being certified by the UHA is an honor that the handyman works for with pride. The UHA was created to advocate and help improve the handyman industry by raising the expectations of the handyman professional.
Certified Licensed Businesses pass background and ethical screenings
- National and Statewide criminal background check.
- Criminal and Civil screenings
- Sex Offender Registry
- Business and Principal screening
- Business Document Verification
- Insurance Verification
- Customer Reference check
- Identity Verification
What a full certified licensed member should expect from the UHA.
- Welcome email explaining benefits
- Handyman License certified by UHA
- Online member verification profile to advertise your business and show you’re certified
- Access to member area and all resources
- Full use of certification logos, print, web and vehicle decals
- Wall Certificate for office
- $5000 fraud protection guarantees customer satisfaction
- Full business support for start up or existing businesses
- Dispute resolution, Collection and Mediation services
- Find A Handyman referrals
- Business forms
- The Family Handyman Magazine Subscription
- Access to member only Facebook group
- Employee Background and screening services available at discount.
- Payment System (optional for additional fees)
- Earn money through our affiliate program, get paid for your referrals
We have a 30 day cancellation policy to prevent future auto billing payments from being processed. Please submit your cancellation request in writing by email to email@example.com no later than 30 days prior to renewal date. Once the payment has been processed, we will not be able to issue a refund as processing fees have already been deducted and your business was screened within the 30 days prior to renewal to make sure you still remain a valued member. Cancelling through your member area only stops PayPal from processing a payment which will eventually cancel your account for non-payment but if you do this, please do this at least 30 days prior so we don’t spend time and money screening your business. This is a membership plan with auto billing, no refund on annual dues will be given. A new member that hasn’t downloaded any member documents or logos may request a refund prior to taking the exam, page built, or screenings being completed within 30 days of membership. Downloads constitute acceptance of membership and its terms, and no refund will be given.
The UHA Membership