- Q. Can I hire a UHA Handyman if I’m not registered?
- A. Yes, you only need to register if you want to take advantage of MyHome and its benefits.
- Q. Does the UHA just screen Handymen?
- A. No, we screen all types of home professionals.
- Q. Does the UHA keep copies of the Handyman’s License and Insurance on file?
- A. Yes, we keep all records in a database which is backed up daily.
Free Webhosting for certified members.
Handyman Insurance at its best. A money back guarantee for the Homeowner. If the job isn't completed then get your money back. Fraud protection offered by the UHA. Get certified and opt for Fraud protection and let your customers know that we have their back. See blog written 1/30/16
Introducing new fill able forms for the customer members.
My Home- Save money when you log all your home repair information. Examples: Paint
brands and colors, parts, model #'s for all items. Tell the plumber what part #
to bring for the repair and save around $80-$100 per visit.
Home Service record- Log for your records all your home service or repair records.
You can use this form for your home, auto or any other item that requires service.
Service professional screening- Don't allow strangers into your home. With our
extensive home service professional screening you can know who you are hiring
before they enter your home. From handymen to babysitters or housekeepers.
VIDEO LIBRARYSee More videos on YouTube
Business Certification requirements
1. Current Business License for the city's you do business
2. Current Insurance on file with the UHA.
3. List of References
4. Pass Business background check.
4. Agree and adhere to the UHA Code Of Ethics
6. Maintain an active membership with the UHA
Handyman Sting Photos
- “Excellence Expected”
- Contact Us
- Talk to us
- UHA Insurance Program