- Q. How old do you need to be?
- A. 18yrs old.
- Q. How do I get paid?
- A. Through PayPal direct or check.
- Q.How often do I get paid?
- A. Payments are made Monthly.
- Q. Is there a maximum I can earn?
- A. No, You will get paid as much as you earn.
- Q. Is there an incentive program?
- A. Yes, Top earners will receive an incentive bonus.
Free Webhosting for certified members.
Handyman Insurance at its best. A money back guarantee for the Homeowner. If the job isn't completed then get your money back. Fraud protection offered by the UHA. Get certified and opt for Fraud protection and let your customers know that we have their back. See blog written 1/30/16
Introducing new fill able forms for the customer members.
My Home- Save money when you log all your home repair information. Examples: Paint
brands and colors, parts, model #'s for all items. Tell the plumber what part #
to bring for the repair and save around $80-$100 per visit.
Home Service record- Log for your records all your home service or repair records.
You can use this form for your home, auto or any other item that requires service.
Service professional screening- Don't allow strangers into your home. With our
extensive home service professional screening you can know who you are hiring
before they enter your home. From handymen to babysitters or housekeepers.
VIDEO LIBRARYCurrently Unavailable Please See videos on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYbngkK8yiaUXbw3uO9OBtA?view_as=subscriber
Business Certification requirements
1. Current Business License for the city's you do business
2. Current Insurance on file with the UHA.
3. List of References
4. Pass Business background check.
4. Agree and adhere to the UHA Code Of Ethics
6. Maintain an active membership with the UHA
Handyman Sting Photos
- #294 (no title)
- Contact Us
- Talk to us